what percent of tint do i have

Guest 6162004

Guest 6162004

I bought a car a yesterday and it is from california. Its tint it really dark. The legal limit in Oregon is 35%. I dont know how dark mine is. Is there any way to find out? The windows on the doors say e6 and the side and back windows say e3. There is alot more information on it but those were the big numbers. I need to know if its legal or not and what percent is it, I dont wanna get in trouble. Please let me know if anyone knows how I can find out. I can let you know all the numbers on it if you need them to find out. Thanks. Amber

Guest 6162004
I bought a car a yesterday and it is from california. Its tint it really dark. The legal limit in Oregon is 35%.  I dont know how dark mine is. Is there any way to find out?  The windows on the doors say e6 and the side and back windows say e3. There is alot more information on it but those were the big numbers. I need to know if its legal or not and what percent is it, I dont wanna get in trouble. Please let me know if anyone knows how I can find out. I can let you know all the numbers on it if you need them to find out. Thanks. Amber

[*]336273

Take it to a tint shop... a seasoned tinter can tell you what density the film is.

Oregon is a NET 35%, so be sure your film and glass combined does not fall below that %.

Archived