Where to buy tools from

Guest Unit 8

Where would you recommend as the best place to buy tools from. ideally a website that I can look at all the options.

Been doing the job for 12 months now and still use the basics:

Clear Max Squeegee

Blue Teflon Hard Card

Orange Hard Card

Olfa

Lint Free Tork

Conqueror

Big Foot

I am now starting to find limitations of these and need somewhere I can buy good gear from. I am in the UK but doesnt matter if the gear is in the States as its a small world now :spit

Stevie

Guest tintaltd

I have heard rumours that there is a tool that peels and squeegees at the same time. From what I have heard you insert the pre-cut film, start the peel and use the backing sheet to 'drive' the process. An integral blade helps to tack the film to the glass. Anyone got any ideas? Can't find it on any of the sites listed. :thumbdown

Getting more and more requests to tint large windows with frosted film, and am looking to make my life easier - if you know what I mean!

I have heard rumours that there is a tool that peels and squeegees at the same time.  From what I have heard you insert the pre-cut film, start the peel and use the backing sheet to 'drive' the process.  An integral blade helps to tack the film to the glass.  Anyone got any ideas?  Can't find it on any of the sites listed. :thumbdown

Getting more and more requests to tint large windows with frosted film, and am looking to make my life easier - if you know what I mean!

[*]336922

There's a tool developed in germany that holds the precut film and automatically unrolls it to the surface. However, it does not squeegee and does nothing with the liner accept let it fall away.

Sorry no pics...

Rejected the concept for use in the US due to redundancy...

Guest tintaltd
I have heard rumours that there is a tool that peels and squeegees at the same time.? From what I have heard you insert the pre-cut film, start the peel and use the backing sheet to 'drive' the process.? An integral blade helps to tack the film to the glass.? Anyone got any ideas?? Can't find it on any of the sites listed. :bingo

[*]336922

There's a tool developed in germany that holds the precut film and automatically unrolls it to the surface. However, it does not squeegee and does nothing with the liner accept let it fall away.

Sorry no pics...

Rejected the concept for use in the US due to redundancy...

[*]336936

Any idea who made it so that I may track it on the web? :shock

Archived