Late customers.

I'm mad!:thumbdown

Guy booked in for 8.30am doesn't show.....I ring him at 8.45 and he's on his way. Arrives one whole hour late!

We arrange to collect it at 5pm, he rings at 4.45 saying he will be an hour late...arrives at 6.15pm.

I can't believe this guy screwed me at both ends today. Worst I've ever had! So much for running a business that relies on people being punctual.

Devil

Guest ninjatinter

I hear ya Devil!! Unfortunately it's a big part of the industry. I can't count how many times someone needed their car done by noon. So you bust your ass to make sure you meet the deadline only to have them show up an hour after closing!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :thumbdown

Guest nautiboi73

I have a sign that says

Vehicle left afer closign can be picked up the next business day and a $25 cash fee will be added.

At least the $25 will buy someone luch if they stay for it to be picked up. I had one guy leave a wrong nuber and call at 9:00pm to pick up his car WTF?

I have a sign that says

Vehicle left afer closign can be picked up the next business day and a $25 cash fee will be added.

At least the $25 will buy someone luch if they stay for it to be picked up.  I had one guy leave a wrong nuber and call at 9:00pm to pick up his car WTF?

[*]336974

Wow that has to be some kind of record NB.

With this bod yesterday, I was so close to telling him to eff off and the only thing stopping me was that I was hitting him for 6 out of the arena with the cost. :spit

Devil

Guest nautiboi73
Another good thing about being mobile  :beer  :spit  :lol6

show up

tint the car/truck etc.

leave to the next one  :spit

[*]337181

except when teh customer is not there :spit

or is around the corner and will be hom ein 15 mins.

Guest FIREMAN68
Another good thing about being mobile? :beer? :lol? :stop

show up

tint the car/truck etc.

leave to the next one? :thumb

[*]337181

except when teh customer is not there :lol

or is around the corner and will be hom ein 15 mins.

[*]337414

Very true... I always call 1hr till app. and then 15min till I get there to make sure their their there. So far thats been giving me good luck b/c I havn't had to wait on anybody. :lol

Archived