Solar Gard

What's the word on HP Smoke?  I found out today that this is what was installed on my car.  I ask because I don't see this specific film on the Solar Gard website or any other website.  Is the Smoke tint part of a different collection?  I assume it is a hybrid film but am not sure.  Thanks.

[*]337687

Economy line, specially for Latin America and Russia :coffee:coffee:lol2 Are You from this areas :lol2 ?

Guest jparizek

solar gaurd sucks. use it here in hawaii and the 2 layers are always seperating and shifting all over the place. im sure its due to the climate too, but I would think the company would invest itme and money into trying to correct this problem.

Guest Film Guy

If you buy from LL , J and M now, I'm surprised your not looking at the other available systems.

Whether you are trying to simplify work load or increase volume, user friendliness of material should rank right up there. It is a general fair assessment that TG is more dificult for less experienced installers to heat form than some of the other color stable film lines.

If you employ installers keep this in consideration.

If you are looking at going to pre cut, and are already buying Llumar, consider their Llumar Precision Cut System as well. You should be able to get an in shop demo. Price being a concern, I believe it is the least expensive package to get into and similiar in update charges.

BSF's Computer Cut is a nice system, but it never hurts to look at options. :coffee

? but it never hurts to look at options. :krazy

[*]337834

Unless your choice of instrument for that colon check up comes down to an arm reach with a digital camera or a home video camera from the early 80's strapped to a plunger.... :cool

Archived