Need Advice!

Guest WASHBOY

Guest WASHBOY

We just my luck when things were going good. One of my employees desides to use degreaser all over a bike to try and clean it, thinking to himself that it might make things fast. Well he made a stupid choice, eventhough we just had training on what to use on different types of metals. There are spots all over the place. Dose anyone know how this can be fix. I have looked all over the web and cant find anything.

I have tried neverdull and mothers. The mothers and neverdull helped alot on the billut, but the engine looks really bad. I'm feell like I'm in some deep @#$%, but it was not hard to fire the stupid employee. "idiot" I should call him! Please help in any was possible!

thx

washboy

Do you have any stores near you that cater to truck drivers? They seem to have the best metal polishes. You can try a dremel tool with a small polishing pad to get in the tight areas.

One great metal polish is semi chrome from Germany. We detail a bunch of Harleys and it works well.

Guest WASHBOY

Well after many hours of research and trial n error, I figure out that a polish called rebels, a dremel with many diffrent polishing tips, q-tips, and the use of my finger tips was able to remove this stain. The funny part about this is that I called over 10 Harley stores, including the district office and nobody said it could be removed. The only people I got positive statments were from other professionals. Also, the customer even had another detailer come out and told him there was no way to fix the problem. haha. Well, I cant untill the next thing hits me in the face!

Archived