94 pontiac firebird (help)

Guest JMass

I got this 1994 pontiac firebird and its being a pain in the ass. Back glass is not shrinking for @#$%. Any tips on how to do the back window, do I want the fingers runnning up and down and what about the sides. Also do I need to shrink the side rollups. thanks

That is one of the few cars I still wet shrink, it's just easier that way. Also, don't be afraid to stop and re-wet the window and start over, seems like every one I do I end up re-wetting a couple times. Yes, you will have to shrink those side windows.

Bee-line's right, if it's been wrecked, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

That is one of the few cars I still wet shrink, it's just easier that way. Also, don't be afraid to stop and re-wet the window and start over, seems like every one I do I end up re-wetting a couple times. Yes, you will have to shrink those side windows.

[*]338093

:spit

I wet shrink the roll ups too, just makes the film co-operate. :DD

[*]338093

Ok, thanks, I always use a fabric softner sheet , I never wet shrink, is it simple. on the sides of the back window should I sqegie them down and then get the fingers running up and down

Archived