87 corvette

Guest Tinted

Its not that hard to shrink-I never liked the thick defroster lines and the shock mounts on those-Back in 87' it was a 3-piecer! :dunno  :dunno    ss

[*]339846

I have one tomorrow the back glass is out of the car. I've done a 03 vette 3 piece do you still do em 3 piece or 1. I only like doing 1 piece. Haven't done an 87 before but I will try one piece!

I have 1 pieced it and I've gone back to 3 piecing it ..I have more confidence wit ha cleaner install and not so much heat shrink stress for the long haul. Only an opinion :dunno

hmmm..why is this in general..I'm going to move it :dunno

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

tinted one last month in one piece and it gave me a little trouble but I got it done real clean, the only downfall is that the customer lived 60 miles away and had to come back a week later so I could push down the defroster lines. I charged $125 for back glass and now I feel I should have charged at least 180.

Guest streetsounds
How hard is the back glass to shrink?

[*]339843

just did one a few months ago old cars are always a @#$% I did it in 1 piece the only problems were the damn defroster lines besides that just hard to keep clean

Just updating! Had to scrape those damn lines"say bye bye" Got it in one piece with mad ch35. It was alot easier than I thought.

[*]346071

3 piece doesn't look bad but hard to keep clean!

Archived