Wow NT! What about those Seahawks!

What a game to watch last night! It was exciting as hell to begin with... became boring after half-time, but I enjoyed watching the game (only 'cause I picked them in my confidence pool). If I wouldn't have picked the Seahawks to win, I probably would've had a heart attack due to high blood pressure before that game was over!

The Pack sucks this year, so I am pulling for the Hawks with ya this year NT! :hmmm

Guest tintgod

yeah..that was a good game...like you said...tell they had 42 and eagle had the big goose egg..then I stopped watching..it was pretty much over at that time..

I normally have no problem staying awake for the entire game, even though it's not over 'til after 11PM our time, but that one I was dozing off starting in the third quarter.

Did you notice how empty the stadium was in the fourth quarter?

Guest tintgod
I normally have no problem staying awake for the entire game, even though it's not over 'til after 11PM our time, but that one I was dozing off starting in the third quarter.

Did you notice how empty the stadium was in the fourth quarter?

[*]346643

yep....those ppl that stayed are the die hard fans..or the ones that spent a crap load on tickets and didnt want to waist their money and leave early.. :hmmm

Guest tintgod
that game was fun to watch  :lol

[*]346651

yeah...fun watching their QBs get sacked, fumble,INTed,hit.and have seattle run back two defensive TD...THAT WAS GREAT!! :hmmm

Archived