question for houston shop owners

Guest kramer3288

Guest kramer3288

heres the situation--I have been tinting for this dealership in houston for a while---using there tint----just so happens today they ran out of tint--general manager does not want to stock tint anymore---so the question is --what should I charge for 2 door and 4 door cars in the houston market----I tinted for a shop years ago and the price was a flat fee of $-------dont really want to low ball--I concider my self a above average tinter and I dont tint any cars for less then $--- on the streets---any help or suggestions would be helpful thanks kramer3288

Edited for mentioning price. Due to fluctuation around the country and this being a public forum :welcome

doesn't sound like a good situation if he doesn't want to spend the money to stock tint he sure isn't going to want to pay you the going rate to tint a car :lol2 how does one get to be a general manager at a dealer anyway ? everyone I ever met generally didn't know :welcome

I think he is trying to get prices for any cars in the Houston Market, not just that dealership

......no prices, but I will tell you this about that market, there are a few damn good tinters

in that area, you have your work cut out for you.

if your work is not top shelf, you wont be in the tint game long there.

If it is , charge just as much as the market will bear.

...and buy high quality film and tools.

instead of the vey short road many tinters take:

2 digit tint jobs :welcome:lol2

Guest kramer3288

well the parts department supplied the tint--so the general manager of the parts department didnt want to stock the tint----just so happens that a buddy of mine that works there obtained the price list from the parts department :gasp ---so my pricing looks to be locked in to a good price---- :beer thanks for the info kramer3288

Archived