Damn, I am such a good teacher

Guest FIREMAN68

Thanks so much TTC and Mr. paladin for taking me under your wing and helping me to become the window tinter that I am today. I was LUCKY to have two of the best tinters teach me everything that I know. I think that I have two kick ass jobs one being a firefighter and the other a window tinter. Its been a fun ride so far and im really looking forward to the future.

I also want to say thanks to all you other awsome tinters out there that have posted some very good information that has help us young guys trying to make it in this profession. :inot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW
I also want to say thanks to all you other awsome tinters out there that have posted some very good information that has help us young guys trying to make it in this profession.  :)

[*]347444

:inot Ill drink to that, being that Im one of the young grasshoppaz as well. :DD

Good job to you fireman as well, keep it up man..its addicting isnt it!!????

And to the teachers,...keep it up!!! As long your teaching the ones that are willing to learn, and have the work etchic to make it happen. We dont need anymore tint hax around, doing a half assed job. I see to many hacked cars in my area. :(

Guest darkdan

Well I always appreciated the help you gave me.

I still have that letter under my keyboard (hiding it from my GF) and that little chizzler has so much meaning after the 900 pages of flames it turned into.

Archived