Buying the Consumer World a Clue!

You guys just need to pull your heads out of your butts and realize why tint laws are the way they are. Maybe we would all be allowed to legally have a 25 or 20% tint on our cars had it not been for the vast amount of idiots tinting with limo and the like, but NOOOO, all you had to just be cool with your blacked out car and ruin it for everyone else. Now in most places we are barely allowed to put hardly anything on the front rollup windows, and even still you fools keep going darker and eventually, we all are going to lose our rights to have any type of window tint at all on ANY WINDOW.

Besides the fact that it looks like hell, 5% or darker is a huge risk you take for yourselves and for the other people on the road. I could give a shiat less if you wreck your car because you couldn't see properly due to the fact that your windows were tinted to dark, but you hit me or someone I care about just because you had to have your "cool dark tint", you better pray I never catch up with you because it's a bunch of BS to put other innocents at risk just so you can have black windows.

Use your heads, grow up, obey the laws. If your state law says 35%, then put 35% on. Not 20%, not 5%, not even 34.9%, put a damn 35% tint on and go with it. Sooner than later all this !llegal crap is going to ruin it for everyone.

I like this dude... :lol:)

You guys just need to pull your heads out of your butts and realize why tint laws are the way they are. Maybe we would all be allowed to legally have a 25 or 20% tint on our cars had it not been for the vast amount of idiots tinting with limo and the like, but NOOOO, all you had to just be cool with your blacked out car and ruin it for everyone else. Now in most places we are barely allowed to put hardly anything on the front rollup windows, and even still you fools keep going darker and eventually, we all are going to lose our rights to have any type of window tint at all on ANY WINDOW.

Besides the fact that it looks like hell, 5% or darker is a huge risk you take for yourselves and for the other people on the road. I could give a shiat less if you wreck your car because you couldn't see properly due to the fact that your windows were tinted to dark, but you hit me or someone I care about just because you had to have your "cool dark tint", you better pray I never catch up with you because it's a bunch of BS to put other innocents at risk just so you can have black windows.

Use your heads, grow up, obey the laws. If your state law says 35%, then put 35% on. Not 20%, not 5%, not even 34.9%, put a damn 35% tint on and go with it. Sooner than later all this !llegal crap is going to ruin it for everyone.

I like this dude... :lol:bat

[*]350756

GET REAL!? :hmmm Blade...sumthin' tells me that your liking this dude has something to do with SELF LOVE? :)

I know that quote came from one of ya'll - its got 'Tintdude' written all over it. Nice first post over there......I didn't know you were 65 years old? :lol:hmmm

Archived