Buying the Consumer World a Clue!

I'm getting out of control over there.

[*]350915

In the words of Bob Marley......stiiiiiir it up! :hmmm

...can you believe the utter stupidity? You drop a little knowledge on 'em, and even more stupid ones chime in. "I have blue eyes that let too much light in, therefore I need !llegal 5% all the way around." (Oh, in my state, even with a Dr. note, that is still extremely !llegal.) :krazy Now I better understand what you guys/gals have to deal with.

I thought this one was pretty funny...

I dont understand how me having 5% on my car affects other people? I can drive fine with it :krazy:

It's your car- you should be able to black out the windows if you want to.

{RESPONSE}

Maybe you haven't read the posts by myself and getreal...and since you are only 20 and still believe that the world is pretty much revolving around YOUR axis (not the earth's) and you are likely still caught in a haze of dope smoke.....I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and try this again.

Simply, Excessive amounts of tint impair one's ability to see clearly - FACT! This puts those around you at risk as you are more likely to cause or be involved in an accident - Fact (plenty of evidence to support it - plus, cant fight physics) So just be reasonable in your tint use and selection.

Your second proposed argument is also naive, at best. ("It's your car- you should be able to black out the windows if you want to") Well, many smokers used that same argument until it was proven that second hand smoke effects others, thus, infringing upon the health and safety of others at the hands of those self-righteously priveleged smokers. Also similar in argument is drunk driving laws. "Its my car and my beer, I ought to be able to have a few and drive, as I can drive just fine!" Again, here we have a situation where there is MUCH evidence to support that alcohol impairs one's ability to judge and drive, Thus....you guessed it, putting those around them at risk.

Do you need continued instruction sir? :toocool:

All that is too funny.  I'm hanging my hat up though as it was never going to do anything anyway but give me a laugh.  Good times.

[*]350940

Nice work though....you cracked me up!

I'm starting to get pissed though. This punk is lost and will not stop at any cost - Kind of reminds me of the mentality of Kemble with the audacity of TintTerrorist! :hmmm:krazy

I'm getting out of control over there.

[*]350915

In the words of Bob Marley......stiiiiiir it up! :eyebrows

...can you believe the utter stupidity? You drop a little knowledge on 'em, and even more stupid ones chime in. "I have blue eyes that let too much light in, therefore I need !llegal 5% all the way around." (Oh, in my state, even with a Dr. note, that is still extremely !llegal.) :thumb Now I better understand what you guys/gals have to deal with.

[*]350918

No he may not need 5% on his car.

But it is a fact the lighter your eye color. The more sensitive to light they are.

I have fairly light blue eyes, and certain times of the day . I can not see because the light is to bright. Yes I can wear sunglasses to help from the frontal light, but what about when I turn. Now the light is coming from the side , and the shades dont help anymore.

GET REAL!? :eyebrows  Blade...sumthin' tells me that your liking this dude has something to do with SELF LOVE? :thumb

I can't believe you thought that was me. I've got more important things to do than go chat with a bunch of friggin Acura owners.

GET REAL!? :eyebrows  Blade...sumthin' tells me that your liking this dude has something to do with SELF LOVE? :thumb

I can't believe you thought that was me. I've got more important things to do than go chat with a bunch of friggin Acura owners.

[*]351693

your not slumin with geo owners are you? :bat:lol2:lol2

Archived