how bout dem chargers

oh man I almost had a heart attack watching this game after my chargers gave up a lead but came up strong to beat the colts. we got pressure on manning and forced him to make quick throws and we got a couple sacks. our defensive backs made some keys plays and the end off the game. everyone said the chargers couldnt do it and the colts would win but we ended their undefeated season. all I can say is I hope we can make it to the playoffs. go chargers!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kramer3288

my brother called from san diego yelling and screeming---watch the tv --lol in houston it was not on-------texans were lol--- :thumb ---what I could make out was san diego was winning lol---he was having a party over there lol :eyebrows ---

hell yeah the chargers won. I watched the first half at home, listened to the 3rd on the radio, when they gave up the lead I went to submarina to finish the game. I didnt think they would give up the lead so my girlfriend and I left. she wasnt too happy about staying in the submarina for an hour. but me and to other guys stuck around to the end of the game. the workers thought we were crazy. too bad the steelers won also. we need to finish with two more wins and hope the steeler lose at least one.

Archived