Too dark!!!!

Guest Tinted

Guest MidcoastMW
He says the cost for tinting is $80 per car.

Who the hizzell is tinting a 4 door car with a cage for $80.  {h@ck Shop special} :dunno

[*]351900

damn bro, u beat me to it. lol, I wouldnt scrub and scrape the windows for 80 bonez.

He says the cost for tinting is $80 per car.

Who the hizzell is tinting a 4 door car with a cage for $80.? {h@ck Shop special} :dunno

[*]351900

damn bro, u beat me to it. lol, I wouldnt scrub and scrape the windows for 80 bonez.

[*]351904

Yep :dunno

now now rook your going to get the bobsie twins

peirce and G_O_A_T all worked up

[*]351827

:lol6:lol6

It is funny how the cops feel they can have darker film then what they give . Your ordinary citizen a ticket for on an everyday basis.

Personaly I think all cop cars should be tinted with 35%. As well as any other vehicle who's gas is bieng paid for by tax payers!

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
I knew you would find that sooner or later

where is ole G_O_A_T did he tuck tail and run :lol6

[*]352420

Nope, still here, Willie. Been busy. I like to make sure to get a few more convicts in the clink every year around Christmas. I wouldn't want the CO's at the workhouse to get lonely during the holidays.

What about UC and surveillance vehicles, where protecting the identity of the officers inside is paramount to their safety? Do you think the tint should be stripped off those vehicles so the criminals can get a good look at them? Or maybe a witness who's in the car..... let the scumbags see who just dropped dime on them so they can shoot up their house or their family/kids? These scenarios are not far-fetched, it's what happens every day around here.

I don't know, maybe things are different in Texas.... where when you get mad at your neighbor you sneak over in the middle of the night and tip his cows. :lol6

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters

It's funny because this is about the only time I've had a chance to read a thread all week.

I just figured I'd have to break your balls a little bit because you invoked my name without reverance !!!

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters

It's funny because this is about the only time I've had a chance to read a thread all week.

I just figured I'd have to break your balls a little bit because you invoked my name without reverance !!!

I knew you would show

read the thread I didnt say anything about the argument going here

that was your bobsie peirce

And when I sneak over to the neighbors house it aint because of the cows, although one night she was a little heavier than I thought :lol6

[*]352430

:lol6

Archived