Where to buy vinyl/transfer tape

Tintum

Hey all,

Just got myself the Computer Cut program and plotter.The SolarGard rep came by the shop and gave me some training on the machine...great guy. What I need to know is where can I buy Vinyl and Transfer tape? Im not sure if its ok to post a specific site to buy from or not, if not please mail me @ Clearimpressions@charter.net

Thanks

Try to find a local supplier and you can save alot of $ on shipping they are everywhere just gota find them check out oracal.com and look up dealers other wise you can go to signwarehouse.com or signsupplies.com many other just look on google if you are in the midwest regal plastics is fair priced

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

• Activity Stream

1. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

2. 5

Need some help

3. 0

Wtb Solar Gard Supreme NR 40

4. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

5. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

9. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

10. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison