Best visual quality tint

Guest goixiz

I received about 5 quotes from local tinters to tint my car and now im confused who to go with

Prices range from $150-$250 Tint quality is important and I will need warranty in case something does happen.

The tinters offer from Sun Guard, Llumar, Madico. I do not know nor have the experience to selct which tint material.

MY priority

1. Visual Clarity

2. UV protection

3. Incar heat reduction

4. Durability

Im not looking for super dark tint, In fact I drive a lot at night and prefer the lightest tint that will do the best job

So who makes the tint that will meet my requirements

Any help greatly appreciated.

Where you from? I think I replied to your e-mail, but didn't quote using any of the above...hmmmm. Like I told ya, you pretty much get what you pay for....Any of the top of the line films from just about any manufacturer will give you all of the above, it's the installation that has a huge bearing on satisfaction. :lol

Guest tintgod
BTW

I have  a

2005 black Subaru Impreza Wagon

[*]352545

call all the people that you called and ask them if there is a good time that you can come down and see some of their work..and/or ask them if they have any references that you might be able to call to gt a customers point of view

as for the what kinda tint to go with..there are just to many variables..all three of those films are decent films..depending on what line they use

go to the shops..look at the tint they use..as if you can have samples to take with you..ask for their high performance film..those are going to give you the best heat reduction...the dyed films are not going to last as long as the what we call the" hybrid films" or the all metalized films if you are wanting or looking for the mirror like shine.

shop around at your local tint shop...there is not alot we can do to help you out over the internet

Thanks

I just want to know what I should look for and Yes I will go visit them

I am not looking for a mirror finish

Mirror is not even a consideration - just the priority I listed.

I assume there is no advantage of one film over the other

How can I tell if the film is the premium or their low grade ?

Im in lawrenceville, GA

How do I know the quality of the fil the tinter will be using and what is considerd a premium tint material

[*]352552

Most of the HP films out there now are fine. I don't think there's one that's heads or tails above the rest. It's all personal preference of the shop or installer. If you're getting a cheap price, it's more than likely a lower grade film from ANY of the manufacturers, or cheap help....neither is a good thing. :lol

Im in lawrenceville, GA

How do I know the quality of the fil the tinter will be using and what is considerd a premium tint material

[*]352552

Most of the HP films out there now are fine. I don't think there's one that's heads or tails above the rest. It's all personal preference of the shop or installer. If you're getting a cheap price, it's more than likely a lower grade film from ANY of the manufacturers, or cheap help....neither is a good thing. :lol

[*]352567

true, there really isnt any statistic that says who's number 1 or numbe 2 and such.

take OT's advice and try not to pay so little, you will get what you pay for. :lol

Im in lawrenceville, GA

[*]352552

Trust... a lost art. :thumbdown Especially one's own instincts.

Archived