Fantasy Golf anyone?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik
OT, I don't understand the scores, they seem to be all over the map, in no particular order. I assume we are going for high scores right?

[*]358469

:beer yea what he said :beer

Well...The scores don't make alot of sense to me either....it's all fked up compared to last year. But, they use a percentile thing....so if you're team is -10, and that is among the top % of all players, not just in our league, you get those points,not the actual -10, like maybe 90 points for being in the top 90% or something. :lol:beer It's all fked up compared to last year, but I remember last year seeming weird, then it kinda started to make sense after a couple weeks. Hope that happens this year. :beer:beer At least last year, they showed the actual scores, like -10, -9 etc. of the teams untill Monday, when they ranked you as to how you finished. Obviously, this year, they decided that made too much sense. :cool

If you look at your individual scoring, it should show what your team did, like -8 for the day. If the par is 4 for a hole, and one guy gets 3, the others all 4, you are -1 for the hole. even if 3 guys get 3, your still only -1, because it's the 'best ball" of the 4 that counts. I think you guys get that, it's the other part that makes no sense.

Archived