A4 ESTATE

Guest Dazzaboy4374

Guest Dazzaboy4374

:thumb:lol TINTED AN A4 ESTATE LAST WEEK AND REALLY STRUGGLED WITH HEAT SHRINKING THE REAR WINDOW.IT MAY HAVE JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS BUT AN ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPREACIATED

USED DRY SHRINK METHOD,,BABY TALC AND LOCKED FILM DOWN WITH H BAND. FILM SAT WELL ACROSS CEHTRE OF H BAND BUT CUT NOT GET SIDES FLAT LEAVING SMALL HORIZ FINGERS

WINDOW CURVES QUITE BADLY AT BOTH SIDES LEAVING ALOT OF EXCESS FILM TO BE SHRUNK AT BOTH BOTTOM CORNERS.

THREE ATTEMPTS ALOT OF ABUSE KICKING AND SCREAMING OVER COOKED FILM ON BOTTOM CORNERS AND FRAZZLED IT

GOING BACK TO FINISH JOB THIS WEEK ANY ADVICE ON THIS ONE ?? :beer:lol:beer:beer:beer:beer

capital letters mean your screaming through out your post, so do you scream or were you screaming when you posted this? :thumb

whats ur location?

Audi's always give hard time especially if your in a rush to do things....sorry you had a bad time with it...

Guest Dazzaboy4374
capital letters mean your screaming through out your post, so do you scream or were you screaming when you posted this? :thumb

whats ur location?

Audi's always give hard time especially if your in a rush to do things....sorry you had a bad time with it...

[*]353913

Guest Beeline
:thumb  :beer TINTED AN A4 ESTATE LAST WEEK AND REALLY STRUGGLED WITH HEAT SHRINKING THE REAR WINDOW.IT MAY HAVE JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS BUT AN ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPREACIATED

USED DRY SHRINK METHOD,,BABY TALC AND LOCKED FILM DOWN WITH H BAND. FILM SAT WELL ACROSS CEHTRE OF H BAND BUT CUT NOT GET SIDES FLAT LEAVING SMALL HORIZ FINGERS

WINDOW CURVES QUITE BADLY AT BOTH SIDES LEAVING ALOT OF EXCESS FILM TO BE SHRUNK AT BOTH BOTTOM CORNERS.

THREE ATTEMPTS ALOT OF ABUSE KICKING AND SCREAMING OVER COOKED FILM ON BOTTOM CORNERS AND FRAZZLED IT

GOING BACK TO FINISH JOB THIS WEEK  ANY ADVICE ON THIS ONE ?? :lol  :beer  :beer  :lol  :beer  :beer

[*]353898

I think u just had a bad day :beer

Guest Dazzaboy4374

:nope Thanks for the advice guys gonna just take my time on this one, looking back I did rush it , gonna do it tomorrow will post the result

:beer:lol6 CHEERS

I am using LLUMAR Naughty

Archived