Blacklist for cars?

Guest sticky

Guest reject_racing

My 2001 Isuzu Rodeo was a @#$% to tint, every door panel had to be pulled because you have to leave an inch or so on the bottom under the rubber or the second seal will peel the film(tucking was too much of a hassle with the second seal). The two slanted windows outside of the cargo area were the only that layed on nicely besides the brow. The quarter windows in the back doors are a @#$% to do because the film has to butt up right with the rubber around the window to keep from having a gap, there is no overlap of rubber around the outside. Too much trouble for 10 windows.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the input... and hopefully we NEVER have to do the old Cuda! :dunno

It's nice to be able to chat with some people with knowledge, and not just rely on a few hacks in town who think they know everything. I've been doing it "on and off" for about 15 years, and 5+ years in an actual retail front, and there's PLENTY that I still don't know. So, thanks for all your input. I'll be sure to keep checking back for more knowledge from the "Tint Dude Proffessors" that you are! :cool

Have a great holiday!!!

Guest Gucci Olds

I haven't had any problems with the Rodeo's. Just did an '00 or '01 a couple months or so ago for a regular customer of ours. Added a good inch or so to the bottom of the tint to tuck since it was easy to tuck. Hasn't mentioned anything so in my book it's good. :drevil

Guest TintsOvOz
I haven't had any problems with the Rodeo's. Just did an '00 or '01 a couple months or so ago for a regular customer of ours. Added a good inch or so to the bottom of the tint to tuck since it was easy to tuck. Hasn't mentioned anything so in my book it's good. :heh

[*]354872

jiggawatts meter - now thats funny :heh

[*]354902

:beer , whats this gettin jiggy with it?? :drevil

What do you guys think about the first generation Olds Auroras?  Those look a bit tricky.....

[*]355245

take out the rear deck and back seats and heat shrink the hell out of it. thank god last time I did one of those was like a million years ago. :nope

Archived