VODKA LESSONZ FROM

My Webpage

As I declared myself as a Doctor of Vodka Science I think I have to start some lessons (if it is legal :lol ) at Foo Bar.....My Vodka Bottle (mainly empty - but ALL bottles was made empty by Leo and his bottle-friends) Collection is growing every day, and one of the StarZ is

Red Army Vodka-an uncommon vodka for the common good!

Follow this link and You can get more info about Premium Russian vodka, drink recipes, drinking games, cocktails, and all the Russian flavor you can handle. I will post picture of this excellent Vodka tomorrow from DARTZ.Office-Museum-Bar-Studio :lol:lol2 Happy New Year!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calories In Vodka

Find out the nutritional information in Vodka (80 proof) by using the table below. The table not only gives the Vodka calorie detail but also all the nutrition details and nutritional information on Vodka, and can be used to help you lose weight. A weight loss diet, ab exercise and a low carb diet can help you with your weight loss... for good!

Please note the unit of measurement is given next to the food item. eg Protein (g/100g) - the amount of Protein contained in 100 grams of food item.

Nutrition Information : Vodka

(80 proof)

Water (g/100g) 66.6

Food Energy (Calories) (kcal/100g) 231

Protein (g/100g) 0

Total Lipid (fat) (g/100g) 0

Ash (g/100g) 0

Carbohydrate (g/100g) 0

Total Dietary Fibre (g/100g) 0

Total Sugars (g/100g) N/A

Calcium (mg/100g) 0

Iron (mg/100g) 0.01

Magnesium (mg/100g) 0

Phosphorus (mg/100g) 5

Potassium (mg/100g) 1

Sodium (mg/100g) 1

Zinc (mg/100g) 0

Copper(mg/100g) 0.01

Manganese (mg/100g) 0

Selenium (?/100g) 0

Vitamin C (mg/100g) 0

Thiamin (mg/100g) 0.005

Riboflavin (mg/100g) 0.007

Niacin (mg/100g) 0

Pantothenic Acid (mg/100g) 0

Vitamin B6 (mg/100g) 0

Folate (?g/100g) 0

Folic Acid (?g/100g) 0

Food Folate (?g/100g) 0

Folate (Dietary Folate Equivalents/100g) 0

Vitamin B12 (?g/100g) 0

Vitamin A (?g/100g) 0

Vitamin A (IU/100g) 0

Retinol (?g/100g) 0

Vitamin E (?g/100g) N/A

Vitamin K (?g/100g) N/A

Alpha-carotene (?g/100g) N/A

Beta-carotene (?g/100g) N/A

Beta-crytoxanthin (?g/100g) N/A

Lycopene (?g/100g) N/A

Lutein & Zeazanthin (?g/100g) N/A

Saturated Fatty Acid (g/100g) 0

Monosaturated Fatty Acids (g/100g) 0

Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (g/100g) 0

is bloody mary for russianz :lol

[*]356308

We drink here Bloody Mary as well....I personally like it...But - quite different proportions.....

In America You make coctails with 20 or 40 cl of alcohol and lot of Juice e.t.c.....I preffer stright, but when I mix - not less than 100 cl of strong drink....

My Webpage

I find what mean ZAKUSKA.

:lol

ZAKUSKA

Zakuska is a Russian term used for an assortment of cold or hot appetizer dishes consumed before the proper meal, similar to the Scandinavian buffet table, sm?rg?sbord. The word zakuska, meaning a snack, is derived from the verb zakusit', "to take a small bite" ? kusok means a small piece (of sthg), or a bite. The plural zakuski is used for the various dishes served at the zakuska table ? zakusochnyi stol.

The modern, sophisticated zakuska table consisting of the finest Russian and European delicacies was developed by the mainly French chefs working in Russia in the 19th century. It evolved from the old Russian tradition of serving snacks like cheese to whet the appetite before the proper meal.

Zakuska table was set in the dining room, by the entrance, or in a separate room next to the dining room. A plentiful amount of zakuski was placed on the table together with plates, cutlery, napkins, small shot glasses and bottles of vodka and other strong spirits that were consumed with the snacks as schnaps. Only wine, beer and mineral water was drunk later during the dinner.

Nowadays an abundant zakuska table may replace the dinner, or be served along with Russian tea. But as with the sm?rg?sbord, also the number of dishes on the zakuska table have diminished during the years. Although serving an ample quantity of food at zakuska, tea or dinner table alike is very important in the Russian culture even today, you now rarely find the same amount of various dishes served as that listed at the bottom of this page.

Russian zakuski are consumed in a special order, usually starting with the sharp tasting cold fish dishes and ending with the hot meat dishes. Hot dishes are rarely included though, since the zakuska is mainly served before the proper meal. If the zakuska replaces the meal, it may be ended with dessert and/or coffee and tea.

Special attention is given to the appearance of zakuska dishes ? they should be attractively arranged and garnished to arouse the appetite.

Archived