finially

Guest streetsounds

Guest ShadyKat
Yeah. Elaboration would be toight! What's the dealio??  And wtf? I heard that they needed felt :coffee

M-Dizzle??? You have done the 06 eh? do they need'm  felt,  Kimosabi? :beer

[*]357652

I have a four door 06 in my driveway; the wife's new ride. Trust me, the side gaskets on this one are felt. :twocents

Shadykat

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did 06 civic 4dr this afternoon....the doors are felted and the rear deck comes out nice...I pull the head rests off then the sail panels(there is a air bag in the sail panel area). with them out of the way I lower the rear seats and there are 7 white pop in clips (you know the ones) disconect the rear bulb from the brake lense and it comes out ..remove the belts threw the slits and toss it to the side....I removed the sides of the rear seat a 10 mm bolt threw the bottom just push down the seat bottom to get to them...too about 10 min to disassemble and I didnt have to F with the turd break light....this is the one with the little front door stationary glass right...in the A post area....car was easy....

it was a fun car to do after my nine day vacation....

if you remove the sail panel to get the deck out easier....their is one top clip that is a mother just pull the whole part out..it is the white one..the red ones are easy....I pulled the panel out and left the white on in and removed it after as one peice you have to F with the clip to get it apart but it does ....sounds hard but is not....I got a tip on getting it apart if you want message me

you guys charge more cause of the little front glass???????????

Guest TintsOvOz
Civics always had felt.  The big money Accords and Acuras don't...go figure. :dunno

[*]357664

:finger: Ive noticed with some of the new series hondas (inOz shouldnt be different to US)they are starting to come back out with felt (heared that honda had probs even with glass scratchin??)hope felt returns, reduce the confusen between the models.

p.s. didnt this thread start out with speakers or decks or something ?????????? :lol2

Oz.......... :finger:

Guest willie
I did 06 civic 4dr this afternoon....the doors are felted and the rear deck comes out nice...I pull the head rests off then the sail panels(there is a air bag in the sail panel area). with them out of the way I lower the rear seats and there are 7 white pop in clips (you know the ones) disconect the rear bulb from the brake lense and it comes out ..remove the belts threw the slits and toss it to the side....I removed the sides of the rear seat a 10 mm bolt threw the bottom  just push down the seat bottom to get to them...too about 10 min to disassemble and I didnt have to F with the turd break light....this is the one with the little front door stationary glass right...in the A post area....car was easy....

it was a fun car to do after my nine day vacation....

if you remove the sail panel to get the deck out easier....their is one top clip that is a mother just pull the whole part out..it is the white one..the red ones are easy....I pulled the panel out and left the white on in and removed it after as one peice you have to F with the clip to get it apart but it does ....sounds hard but is not....I got a tip on getting it apart if you want message me

you guys charge more cause of the little front glass???????????

[*]357665

nice heads up PA thanks for the info :finger:

on a side note the new redesigned (front and rear bodywork) 06 accord now has the 3rd brakelight built into the trunk lid, no more brakelight to remove from the rear deck :finger: just wide open window now.

Archived