tint off

Guest metint

Guest Braud Spectrum

:DD If if was a "competition" of skills then I can't see what difference the shirt would make unless it was a female. :blah I wouldn't have worn a brand t shirt to such an event. :blah I have been wearing my skimpiest tank top to distract the judges and other tinters hoping for an advantage. :DD

Or was it a which taste better...coke or pepsi kinda thing ?

AND did the tinter buy is own ticket out there or did the brand pay for him to compete?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread reminds me of a Flinstones episode from when I was a kid

Fred and Barney baked an "Upside Down Flint rubble double cake" for the "Tasty Pastry" contest.

Once they won , Barney held up the brand of flour that made their cake won..he held up "brand B " instead of the sponsored "Tasty Pastry " brand and all helll broke loose :DD

Guest willie
:blah If if was a "competition"  of skills  then I can't see what difference the shirt would make unless it was a female.  :DD I wouldn't have worn a brand t shirt to such an event.  :DD I have been wearing my skimpiest tank top to distract the judges and other tinters hoping for an advantage.  :DD

AND did the tinter buy is own ticket out there or did the brand pay for him to compete?

[*]358122

dayumm braud quit teasing us with this skimpy ttops, victorai secret and chaps stuff

and post nudie pics :blah

Well I knew you were being sarcastic if you are talking to me, but as for whats going on in yer head, only a child would understand

[*]358121

I was talking to metint :wall he's the only 'smart guy' around here. :lol

:lol If if was a "competition"  of skills  then I can't see what difference the shirt would make unless it was a female.  :lol I wouldn't have worn a brand t shirt to such an event.  :lol I have been wearing my skimpiest tank top to distract the judges and other tinters hoping for an advantage.  :dunno

[*]358122

:lol

Archived