Mobile Tinting?

Guest Soonerfan

Guest Soonerfan
I only do some dealerships that have proper area to work.  It's too much hassel.....

[*]359340

What is the hassell part?

Producing clean work? Dealing with the space available?

Guest willie

If you have the time and manpower to do it my answer would be go for it. It can be a pain in the arse but it can also be very beneficial to you business.

Guest ShadyKat

Try to organize things as much as possible. When you get there you don?t want to look like an episode of the three stooges.

I carry three toolboxes and have a plastic milk carton for spray bottles and one first aid kit.

The toolboxes are organized by task.

The first is for mechanical (ie tools for removal of panels and rear decks)

The second is for side cleaning and installs.

The third holds heat guns back glass supplies drop cloths and replacement tools.

I am still working on my mobile table but right now I am just using a cutting mat laid down on my truck tailgate.

Also, I don?t know if you will do this but you should try doing some dry runs. Set yourself up with the things you think that you will need then try and do a job, even if it is in your shop driveway. The mock runs will help to expose the things you take for granted while working in your shop while exposing other weaknesses that need to be addressed. :lol

Good luck :dunno

Guest tint rookie
Try to organize things as much as possible. When you get there you don?t want to look like an episode of the three stooges.

I carry three toolboxes and have a plastic milk carton for spray bottles and one first aid kit.

The toolboxes are organized by task.

The first is for mechanical (ie tools for removal of panels and rear decks)

The second is for side cleaning and installs.

The third holds heat guns back glass supplies drop cloths and replacement tools.

I am still working on my mobile table but right now I am just using a cutting mat laid down on my truck tailgate.

Also, I don?t know if you will do this but you should try doing some dry runs. Set yourself up with the things you think that you will need then try and do a job, even if it is in your shop driveway. The mock runs will help to expose the things you take for granted while working in your shop while exposing other weaknesses that need to be addressed. :lol

Good luck :dunno

[*]359448

good advice from someone only one year in the field.... well said.

out in the trenches makes a great tinter out of ya'.

the real worlds elements..... I dont miss em'.

Archived