Mobile Tinting?

Guest Soonerfan

Guest ShadyKat
Try to organize things as much as possible. When you get there you don?t want to look like an episode of the three stooges.

I carry three toolboxes and have a plastic milk carton for spray bottles and one first aid kit.

The toolboxes are organized by task.

The first is for mechanical (ie tools for removal of panels and rear decks)

The second is for side cleaning and installs.

The third holds heat guns back glass supplies drop cloths and replacement tools.

I am still working on my mobile table but right now I am just using a cutting mat laid down on my truck tailgate.

Also, I don?t know if you will do this but you should try doing some dry runs. Set yourself up with the things you think that you will need then try and do a job, even if it is in your shop driveway. The mock runs will help to expose the things you take for granted while working in your shop while exposing other weaknesses that need to be addressed. :dunno

Good luck :copcar

[*]359448

good advice from someone only one year in the field.... well said.

out in the trenches makes a great tinter out of ya'.

the real worlds elements..... I dont miss em'.

[*]359461

Thanks, but if the truth were known, the first few times out I found out I was missing a number of things the hard way. Fortunately for me the jobs were for friends and family. Really made me sit up and take notice. If I had showed up at a dealers lot the first few times I would have been laughed out of the place. :lol

Archived