The direct Best adhesive removal

Guest Tintbds

Guest Tintbds

Sure as Pro tinter you tried almost everything. At times you may have even the amonia as dangerous as it's.

There are many chemicals that can get the job done. :lol Maybe a good strong beer could get the adhesive off.

However, on a serious note I found the only product I have used that is fast in the sense that it liquidize the adhesive in seconds, it doesn't stain the rear-panels or seats. In fact it cleans prefectly the fabric and freshen them also.

It 's a Aersol Household Carpet Cleaner: the one the removals gum, tar etc.

Cheap and simple.

Just spray it on and it goes to work. in 5-10 seconds just spray a second time than scrub with brillex, squeegee off and that is it.

Sure as Pro tinter you tried almost everything. At times you may have even the amonia as dangerous as it's.

There are many chemicals that can get the job done. :lol Maybe a good strong beer could get the adhesive off.

However, on a serious note I found the only product I have used that is fast in the sense that it liquidize the adhesive in seconds, it doesn't stain the rear-panels or seats. In fact it cleans prefectly the fabric and freshen them also.

It 's a Aersol Household Carpet Cleaner: the one the removals gum, tar etc.

Cheap and simple.

Just spray it on and it goes to work. in 5-10 seconds just spray a second time than scrub with brillex, squeegee off and that is it.

[*]361234

nice tip bds

Ive been using that simonize carpet cleaner on adhesive for along time. Its in the yellow and red can. I knew it couldnt hurt the panels because its an interior cleaner too :lol

Guest Tintbds
hey TBDs where you been man? :evilgrin

[*]361281

Hard at work and on vacation :) Thanks

Note: In some cases you may get a carpet stain-remover if you can't find a carpet cleaner that removes tar,gum etc. :inot

Archived