white turbo squeegee

Guest tintgod

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

tg are you talking about a squegee just like the yellow red and blue turbo squegees or are you talking about the 4 squegees that come in a box together and there all cut and shaped already.

I've never heard or seen a white turbo.

good idea...now..if you were a subscriber...you can go in there ..and we can talk all the sheit we want about them.. :popcorn

[*]362070

I gotta catch up on 73,000 in child support first

If you'll start taking donations here we can get it paid quicker and I'll subscribe

Guest tintgod
good idea...now..if you were a subscriber...you can go in there ..and we can talk all the sheit we want about them.. :spit

[*]362070

If you'll start taking donations here we can get it paid quicker and I'll subscribe

[*]362073

that sucks dude.. :popcorn

Guest Al-tint
has anyone used these....are they as stiff as the red ones..?

[*]362048

White 95

Blue 90

Red 87, no numbers, just my guess

Yellow 85

Black 70

:popcorn

I have black, yellow, red and blue. No white.

Guest MidcoastMW

I have the white turbo...........yea, its pretty hard. Has a little bit of give to it. Ive actually never used it. I can see it being handy on flatter glass like roll ups. But not on a back glass with defroster lines.

I say order one......what are ya gonna spend, $10???? Its worth it if u even use the damn thing once! :popcorn

Guest ShadyKat
good idea...now..if you were a subscriber...you can go in there ..and we can talk all the sheit we want about them.. :spit

[*]362070

[*]362073

oooooch, that must hurt. :popcorn

Archived