To the mobile tinters

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

has anyone thought about setting up a mobile shop at an large business park?

I was picking up my GF one day at work and this just popped into my head...look at all these car just sitting he all day out in the sun and alot of them didn't have tint on them...and I remembered that she said that he boss has his car detailed will his car is in the parting lot...and I was thinking why couldn't I do that with tinting :wall

you can just set up shop in the back corner of the parking lot and post something on the front door of the building saying you you will be here at this location at a certain time and day of the week and to call if you would like you car done..... I think it would be a great idea..being ,alot of ppl cant find the time to drop off their cars at a shop..and it would be really convenient for the ppl at the office parks...what do you guys think?

but of course..im thinking you will have to get a large tent to set up .w/ wall on all four side to cut down the wind ...to be able to to get a really clean job in the parking lot.

so...what is some feed back on this?

and if someones has done this..how did you go about getting permission to do it? :thumbdown

I think you should PM Sprinter, he seems like he has it together on the mobile side. He had a pretty sweet set-up from what I remember. Hey...BTW tg...Palffy from your fantasy hockey team retired. You might want to get somebody that actually plays the game to take his place or you'll get NO points against me this week. :thumb

Guest tintgod
I think you should PM Sprinter, he seems like he has it together on the mobile side.? He had a pretty sweet set-up from what I remember.? Hey...BTW tg...Palffy from your fantasy hockey team retired. You might want to get somebody that actually plays the game to take his place or you'll get NO points against me this week.? :thumb

[*]362769

I think I will wait to see if he replies to this before PMing him..I havent seen him on lately :nope

you'll get NO points against me this week.? :nope

isnt that what you want.?..dont play against you and you make sure I play agains the other guys.. :thumb:nope

Archived