How many charge extra for ladder work ?

you shouldnt be charging extra for ladder work if you let the customer know after you have given them an original bid already.

give a bid with charging whatever you want for extra labor or whatnot. :lol6

and no , there is nothing funny about someone falling off a ladder, or someone falling from a ladder being an idiot :thumb

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mobile1

You guys are wound too tight, If you have seen Christmas Vacation you don't think the ladder scene is funny? If there is nothing funny about somebody falling off a ladder, period, then that scene must not be funny. I watched the video again, they say at the end he is fine so what is the big deal? It is a video on the internet meant for entertainment not to be taken seriously like a warning against ladders or something. Lighten up.

Guest Mobile1
my neighbor gave me some natural lite...I am sure I will loosen up a bit (or puke) :thumb

[*]363472

Something gonna be loose in the morning that's for sure, it's called stool. lol it's worth it though.

Guest VOLTRON

lol, dont worry about it mobil, I think OT is upset cause it is bringing back bad memories of him falling off a ladder and someone laffed at him and hurt his feelings. :linedrink just givin ya sh|t OT, it wasnt a big fall and the dood is alright from what they said, I know of people that have fallin off of 12 ft ladders and laffed about it. Why get all bent out of shape about it? When ever someone falls and I know they are ok we laff about it later, its not a big deal. simma down now! :linedrink

Guest Mobile1
your a H@ck if you think its funny when someone falls off a ladder

[*]363745

You're right I am a Hick, I thunk it pretty funny when Cletis fall outta dem dar trees too.

Guest Mobile1
:linedrink

[*]363768

LOL you are right I am an asshat as well, especially if I keep arguing about ladders. Therefore I forfeit. There is absolutely nothing funny about that video, thank you to everyone who has corrected my perverse way of thinking.

Archived