Infiniti FX35/45 tint shade and % for side front.

Guest LAFX

I would like to tint the front side Windows on my black FX35 but not sure what would be the best match to the rest of the windows.

The back windows are already tinted from the factory as standard but I would like to tint the front side windows to match the back ones. What would be the recommendation for the best match?

Does anybody know what film tint I should get installed for the FX35? I know Llumar film tint is recommended but not sure what shade and percentage. Would 35% grey/charcoal be very close?

Thanks for your help.

Guest Got_Tint85
I would like to tint the front side Windows on my black FX35 but not sure what would be the best match to the rest of the windows.

The back windows are already tinted from the factory as standard but I would like to tint the front side windows to match the back ones. What would be the recommendation for the best match?

Does anybody know what film tint I should get installed for the FX35? I know Llumar film tint is recommended but not sure what shade and percentage. Would 35% grey/charcoal be very close?

Thanks for your help.

:nope Even tho this post is prehistoric I would suggest 30% LuLu Atx.......Recently done a Fx45 and it matched great

Archived