this is tip of the year

Guest metint

I prefer the old fashion needle treatment... been going once a month for over 7 years now... Carolyn has over 3500 hours of study in acupuncture and has spoken at conferences on the subject.

She is strictly acupuncture and nutrition...

Has changed many aspects of my health over the years... and no I do not believe insurance pays...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's still just a temporary thing.? Needles aren't going to fix damage.? :DD? Just k!ll pain for a while.? Might as well take an Advil and carry on. :thumb

[*]381764

That's old school thinking OT..Advil only masks the pain. It's not just about sticking needles in you ..it's about redirecting the yin /yang energies with the 14 meridian channels running through the body to bring the energies back into balange and to accererate and corect the healing properties within the body (in a nutshell) :duel

[*]381786

Very well put tw! not to mention the relaxing affect that accupuncture has. As soon as he put the needles in my hands My whole body relaxed.

And ot yes you can just take advil to cover the pain. Thenn in twenty yrs when your stomach is all screwed up from the advil. You would wish you had accupuncture done.

As tw said it is not jsut pain relief. It does fix the problem as well. No it may not completley reverse it but it does help alot. I have only had my first treatment and I can feel the difference. No pain at all and my hands are not nearly as tight as they where before I had it done.

Guest zolar
It's still just a temporary thing.  Needles aren't going to fix damage.  :dunno  Just k!ll pain for a while.  Might as well take an Advil and carry on. :lol2

[*]381764

That's old school thinking OT..Advil only masks the pain. It's not just about sticking needles in you ..it's about redirecting the yin /yang energies with the 14 meridian channels running through the body to bring the energies back into balange and to accererate and corect the healing properties within the body (in a nutshell) :lol2

[*]381786

wiz you big 'ol Taoist you :dunno

OT here is a famous Taoist Quote

:lol2

yin and yang

bling and blang

dinnk and dank

sticky and icky :ohcrap

:lol

I feel bad for all of you na sayers! To stuborn to ever know the benefit of accupuncture. Advil only covers your pain for a few hours, and eats away at your stomach lining in the process. It does not fix the problem as accupuncture does. also will not bring the strength back to your hands.

After just one treatment I can feel the difference in my hand strength. Not only did I notice it in gripping my squeggee. I noticed it last night in something as simple as washing my hair. before I had this done after a min or two of scrubbing my scalp. My hands where just beat, and completley void of any energy. Last night after the treatment it was like a new set of hands.

Any one who may read this with an open mind look at it this way. you have two people who have it done saying it works great. Then you have the na sayers who say it is not worth it. Yet they have never had it done, and admittedley. Only use a product that is used to cover the pain of arthritis. While creating another problem in thier stomachs in the long run. So you decide who you want to beleive and make your decision from there!

Me personaly I will be going back on a regular basis for the treatment. Not only for just my hands but for stress relief, and any onther benefit I mat recieve from accupuncture

You can lead a horse to water... :nono

I don't think that eastern medicine is better than western..in fact BOTH have an important role in today's world.

I wouldn't go running to an acupuncturist with a broken arm..I'd go to my local hospital , get a cast and a couple of pain killers as most would ..the difference in thinking is most people think the doctor "fixed" the broken arm when in fact, he only put it back in place..it's the bodies natural healing power with proper nutrition that does the actual healing..the dna of the body rebuilding the bone to its original form..only stronger in most cases.

Keeping that in mind , eastern medicine (for the right ailments does the same thing) Acupuncture for instance , he like the doctor that set the broken arm , instead of using a cast for a broken arm , is more like an electrician that goes into a fuse box in a home to be why their is over loaded circuits in a particular room ( part of body) and then no different than an electrician , rewires , sends current or takes away current to certain areas so the whole system works in unison again where by "taking a pill" is the same thing as saying " instead of fixing the over loaded circuit to this room, I'll just close the door and not use the room. :nono

In summery..theirs a place for methodologies in our world :beer

Guest tintgod
My bottle of Advil, and roll of Tums will last just as long as acupunture I bet.  :lol  Better living through chemistry, I learned that shiot in the 60's.  :mad

[*]382330

:mad

Archived