this is tip of the year

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT Didnt mean to come off as an asshat! That is the bad thing about communicating online. Very easy to have what you say taken the wrong way. A puncuatiuon mark only shows little emotion opposed to tone of voice, and facial expression

You are one of the people on here I actualy have respect for. Not only as a tinter but as a person!

It sounds less expensive than the chiropractor that I see. I will have to give it a try, since the thumbs and wrists are getting worse every month.

I really like the percocets, but I have to take 3 of the 7.5mg tablets at a time to make them work anymore.

It sounds less expensive than the chiropractor that I see.  I will have to give it a try, since the thumbs and wrists are getting worse every month.

I really like the percocets, but I have to take 3 of the 7.5mg tablets at a time to make them work anymore.

[*]383062

If they hurt that bad you better go! The last thing you want to do is end up with an addiction to percocet.

Guest metint

I have used Mobic for any pain generated by inflammation... works pretty good... and though I have a script for daily use, I use it only when I feel it (aches) rearing it's ugly head again.

My tolerance for pain is low for some things and high for others... structurally... I have 4-5 different defects of the spine, which have contributed to chronic aches for the last 28 years.

AcuP has helped and so has Zoloft (an anti-depressant used for those suffering chronic pain). :rollin

I have used Mobic for any pain generated by inflammation... works pretty good... and though I have a script for daily use, I use it only when I feel it (aches) rearing it's ugly head again.

My tolerance for pain is low for some things and high for others... structurally... I have 4-5 different defects of the spine, which have contributed to chronic aches for the last 28 years.

AcuP has helped and so has Zoloft (an anti-depressant used for those suffering chronic pain).  :lol6

[*]383349

I used to take that stuff.

It made me feel weird! No personality, no emotion, machine like is the only way I can describe how it made me feel.

Although the women I was seeing at the time did'nt seem to mind the other side effect. :inot

Archived