Roland Versa camm???

Guest Stratusrtrida

Guest Stratusrtrida

Does anyone on here have a Roland Versa camm? Im thinking about buying one, I have done tons of research on it but I would like to hear how good they are from someone other than the store trying to sell it to me. 20.000 bones is alot to spend.

I have a 54" Versa-Camm & love it. Just make sure the company you buy it from has a very good customer service policy in place. It takes some training & some phone calls for simple questions & you need them to help you & return your calls.

I have a sign shop also & do a good bit of digital printing, more so since I got this machine. Once you get over the learning curve it's very simple to operate & maintain.

It's alot of money but it opens up alot of opportunities that you didn't have before. I actually make the payments on mine from the business I get from other sign shops in my area. There's only one more shop in town w/ a digital machine(Mimaki) & he's got alot bigger business than mine but I have a good relationship w/ most other sign shops.

I paid all the sign shops a visit when I got the versa-camm & offered to do sub work for them at a wholesale price & I clear about $1,000 a month in profit just from them & it grows every month. I also called all my accounts & took them samples of what I could now do & picked up a large portion of business from them that I wasn't getting.

It's well worth the money because I have picked up in extra business that I wasn't getting about 1 1/2 times the cost of the machine so far & I've only had it since July '05.

Go for it!

Archived