del sol wet shrink problem

Guest snookumsthacat

Guest snookumsthacat

hey well I I tinted the 2 roll up windows on the doors with no problem, and I didnt even need to wet shrink those. I am having a real problem wet shrinking these corner door windows that have a concave shape in the window. they are triangle shaped, and whenever I try to wet shrink the fingers out of the sides, they just wont shrink. I ended up wet shrinking soo long that the tint just shrunk too small for the window and it looked too bad to even consider putting on the window, and this is realy nice 50% madico tint.

does anyone have any experience on a del sol , or know what im doing wrong? lol I have 7 days til I leave for marine boot camp and id h@te to leave this looking bad for my sister.

Guest water
hey well I I tinted the 2 roll up windows on the doors with no problem, and I didnt even need to wet shrink those. I am having a real problem wet shrinking these corner door windows that have a concave shape in the window. they are triangle shaped, and whenever I try to wet shrink the fingers out of the sides, they just wont shrink. I ended up wet shrinking soo long that the tint just shrunk too small for the window and it looked too bad to even consider putting on the window, and this is realy nice 50% madico tint.

does anyone have any experience on a del sol , or know what im doing wrong? lol I have 7 days til I leave for marine boot camp and id h@te to leave this looking bad for my sister.

[*]385973

maybe you r not shrinking in the machine direction

Archived