subaru tribeca

Guest dumplin

Guest dumplin

Just did it on Sat. , nice car w' easy roll ups in front . But , it has two very small triangle shaped windows in front of the mirrors , what a pain . I couldn't get any type of squeege in there as it was extremely tight , finally won out and finished em up . Also no r&r on the panels , just lift the panel closest to the mirror . Gives enough clearance anf film slides under the rest of the way !

I know this is an old thread...just reading around and giggling to myself, because when you're 6ft 3", hands big enough to palm a basketball...those stinking quarter windows in the tribeca are definately a royal pain in the butt. Such easy looking windows...for a childs hand! I always manage, but man I hate doing those little pests!

Did one yesterday, didn't tint quarters, you can't hardly see 'em, why are they there?? I didn't even notice them until I got in the vehicle, customer didn't care, so screw 'em! Sitting in the vehicle, they serve no purpose, what up wit dat??

They put them there for us, a test from god on patience. I would rather stick my finger into my eye socket and swirl it around.

Archived