I wanna tint a new Beetle

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW
:lol6 So does anyone have one commin in soon?? :dunno I'll bring tint, I want to shrink that back glass!!! (or at least try!!!!) and if I fail no skin off your back and you get to watch a rook waste his own papa's :poke

Yo yo WTF forget about your cracker over here in your area? I have a buddy who wants his done and I been puttin it off cause I hate em and cant carge a friend enough. Ya interested or what? It will have to be at my shizzop though.

Guest MidcoastMW
Yo yo WTF forget about your cracker over here in your area? I have a buddy who wants his done and I been puttin it off cause I hate em and cant carge a friend enough. Ya interested or what? It will have to be at my shizzop though.

[*]397913

maaaaaaaayyyne....thats a far drive, and considering Im providing tha papaz....I dunno... :thumb

..but I really wanna do one of those. Let me know when its comming in. :thumb

[*]397913

maaaaaaaayyyne....thats a far drive, and considering Im providing tha papaz....I dunno... :lol6

..but I really wanna do one of those. Let me know when its comming in. :lol2

[*]397949

Thats not to far if ya want to learn right? I can set it up on a weekend if you want and trust me if you havent done one you probably wont get it on the 1st or probably 2nd try. What film ya useing over there Midcoast? If you are interested let me know I'll get something goin. :gay

Guest MidcoastMW

Sounds like a plan. I have Suntek HP 5, 20, 35, and 50.

Everytime I see those cars I invison the tint lay'd out on the rear glass and I can see exactly where and what size all the fingers would be. I think after 1 or two tries I could get it. :lol6:lol2

..as of right now I dont have anything this comming weekend. Weeknights are no good for me, to far of a commute.

Archived