alot of bids no jobs

Guest Eclipsetint

Guest Eclipsetint
:thumb:thumb New to the game, I have alot of film estimates out there but am getting little response. I have flyers, cards, and word of mouth. Charging to much?

:thumb  :thumb New to the game, I have alot of film estimates out there but am getting little response.  I have flyers, cards, and word of mouth.  Charging to much?

[*]399826

Not neccessarily charging too much. Be good if you called the people you've given estimates to and found out if they did the work with someone else, or didn't do the work. If they haven't done the work and you thought it would make a difference, you could offer to take a small amount off your quote to close the deal.

Try not to get discouraged - it happens to all of us at times. In MN you might need warmer weather for people to decide they need you.

weather has nothing at all to do with selling window film.

[*]399933

Disagree. We work and stay pretty busy year round. But we get lots more calls this time of year (whether from the phone book, from designers or referred from others we've done work for) than we get in the winter. Fading happens year round, but people are more likely to call you this time of year, and we're busier this time of year - at least in terms of solar. Interior decorative films and safety/security requirements are steady throughout the year.

Archived