What would ya'll charge?

Guest Southernmudslinger

Guest zolar

I dont understand why ya'll are saying the vent windows are hard, I tinted my Dodge just like that one, just pull the vent windows out. And the sides are easy too. And Im in Georgia too mudslinger.

where you at in Ga icemang

there are several of us Ga boyz here

Im in Conyers.

cool ..............Nauti is up your way

I am way down in the swamp :beer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

hey come out my way. I'm in Marietta, and have done several of those in my day. WARNING.. I'm a little pricey,but,well worth it if you care about your truck as much as I do about mine.

Guest Southernmudslinger
is this thread really still going :beer

Yup, like the energizer bunny. :lol2

Iceman, what did you do about the rubber strip on the inside of the window that wipes against the glass? will it scratch the film? what should be done with it? I dont want scratch marks running up and down on it, cause it will be rolled up and down alot durring the summer.

Guest dumplin

I've done many of those type trucks , just pull the seal at the bottom and tape up the rest . Vent window just unscrews if my memory serves me correctly , I did one that was a farm truck and not that bad . I explained the extra work in cleaning old grime and extra $$ , no biggy though

I've done many of those type trucks , just pull the seal at the bottom and tape up the rest . Vent window just unscrews if my memory serves me correctly , I did one that was a farm truck and not that bad . I explained the extra work in cleaning old grime and extra $$ , no biggy though

Hey Dumplin, he,s gonna get mad you said his show truck has grime on it!

Guest Southernmudslinger
Hey Dumplin, he,s gonna get mad you said his show truck has grime on it!

lol

Dumplin, how do you pull the seal at the bottom of the window?

Guest iceman7329

is this thread really still going :DD

Yup, like the energizer bunny. :DD

Iceman, what did you do about the rubber strip on the inside of the window that wipes against the glass? will it scratch the film? what should be done with it? I dont want scratch marks running up and down on it, cause it will be rolled up and down alot durring the summer.

Mine doesnt have the rubber on the inside right now.

I charge $99 for any car, any year, any make, any model.

They get the taillight warranty. Once I see their taillights....warranty's up.

Prices vary by skill, product, company overhead, etc. Prices vary from state to state and even city to city.

:DD Tailight warranty good one!! Some day someones gonna drive in reverse all the way till they're out

of sight to get a lifetime!! :DD

Guest darkdan

I charge $99 for any car, any year, any make, any model.

They get the taillight warranty. Once I see their taillights....warranty's up.

Prices vary by skill, product, company overhead, etc. Prices vary from state to state and even city to city.

:DD Tailight warranty good one!! Some day someones gonna drive in reverse all the way till they're out

of sight to get a lifetime!! :DD

Naw, the best part is.....I back vehicles into the garage.

Archived