Small bubbles

Guest sseleq

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

contaminants are a fact of life in the tint world...anything your film touches on its way to the glass will cause them (top or side rails, also those pesky felt weatherstrippings) oh ya the water you use the air in the room the material you used to clean the glass...there everywhere!!!! if there along the top or bottom you cant try and flush them out while your still installing or when done hit the glass from about a foot back with the heat gun and just work those things into nothingness with your hard card. if they've dried your looking at a re-tint...sucks I know, damn customers...I mean good customers, now pay me!

Guest Oh_Yeah

Hard to say without looking at it, but could be either be air bubbles where u havnt turbo'd out the moisture properly or it could be dots of dust that are inbetween the film and window, if its air bubbles best advice push harder on ur turbo, if its dust could be heapz of different things, could be the way u clean the window, the way u put the film on the window , could be the workshop that u can installin the film in or could be dirt on the peeling board that u are using. Good luck anyway but u said that you havnt tinted many windows, I think u just need more experience with it and u will get better and better, also helps if u know an experienced tinter that can help u out wif tips and advice etc.

Archived