What's Your Most Odd Tint Job???

Guest CSCustoms

Guest CSCustoms

Of course everyone here has tinting almost or every vehicle under the sun, but what was the most odd thing you tinted. I myself have tinted everything to anything except one thing and that is a BUS, Greyhound or School. Hmmm, think I have to hit up the local bus lines cause I still don't know why I haven't tinted a bus of any kind. :DD . Come to think of it, a helicopter I haven't done yet, now who has one. :?

Anyways, my top 3 odd tints are:

#1. Private Jet (Can you say round windows :DD )

#2. Train Engine (Was surely interesting :DD )

#3. A tie between many boats and a front end loader. ( The loader can't get any dirtier :DD )

So what ya gots to add to the list. :inot

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CSCustoms
You tinted a private jet? How's the film holding onto to the lexan/laminate windows? Has the FAA contacted you yet? :DD

:inot The story goes, that the owner of the jet flyers clients all the time and it gets so hot in the plane that many had gotten sick due to the heat, so I applied house film on all the windows except the front of course. Beleive it or not, but house film shrinks, very little but shrinks, I got it to wrap on the round windows. I recently talked to him and he had mentioned it was the best thing he has done and what a difference it made. :DD

Guest CSCustoms

I have seen some negativity of the film that I use on here. With the experience I have, that I have used all types of films. For me, that works awesome is Solargard Professional films. I mainly stick with Charcoal that never changes color. It does fade, but very little. I stand by this product and won't change to anything else. :inot

A good example is on my beemer, I have solargard all around except the brow is Lumar. Tint is 3 years old now, the solargard looks just as new and the lumar turned purple. Maybe it's the type of film from lumar, but I like me SGF.

I have seen some negativity of the film that I use on here. With the experience I have, that I have used all types of films.

I'm confused. What does this have to do with the rest of the thread? Is this in response to "how's the film sticking to the lexan?" Because that's not a brand-specific question.

Archived