What tint to get????

Guest loonatyk

Guest Texasrocker

... use plenty of "masking tape" on the rollups "felt" indoor gaskets!! ...as they said in "Monty Python movies".... "Run Away, Run Away!!, or better yet, "trade it in" before you tint it!!! "Specks o-plenty" on any car that age!!, not running your "ride" down at all !!! Have FUN!!! Please post more pics after you "tint it", the "up-close" kind!!! (hee hee), ol TR

Guest loonatyk

OMG...... Please answer my question. No disrespect. Ok, I'm not doing my tint. I'm not touching it. I just need pictures of what quantum, titanium and true grey look like. Please help. Is true grey grey or black? Is titanium that tint on the back of the lexus RX trucks? Please help me.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

what the hell? Just pick a tint and go with it .It's not like you are drivin a ferrari or anything. all tint is pretty much the same , and make up your own mind, be a man,eat meat and all that shizz.

Guest CSCustoms

To each there own, as for Tint, I myself deal with Solargard and use nothing but Charcoal. Looks great, very little fade and no coloring what so ever. Here is a few pics.

tint.jpg

000_1916.jpg

Guest loonatyk

Any pics of quantum or true gray tint??? :DD

click the link in my sig and you'll see true grey and quantum

Wow you're good.. Thanks man. I see that tint shows different colors on different cars. That quantum is hard to describe. I really want something t match my vinyl and that whole greyish thing I got goin on with my car. Quantum looks greyish, greenish, blaish. I wonder if it'll give me the look that I'm searching for. Any pics with Quantum on white cars

BTW, Thanks Blade :beer

Archived