Question for the top tinters/tint shops

Guest Tintim

Guest solarspot

:)

I know some dealerships want cheap jobs and some have no loyalty but there are some good ones out there who want quality, do pay, and provide a very steady flow of work. Maybe things are a little different here in the UK.

I luv my dealer accounts. I can count on 30-40 cars and trucks a month, and they all pay on the 10th. They pay the same price as the retail customer and havent had any trouble with them yet. :lol

SAME as retail??????????? wow are you lucky

guess im at the wrong place!

they get retail I get :)

but it is steady work and get a check every week

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
:) Thanks for taking the time to reply guys.

I know some dealerships want cheap jobs and some have no loyalty but there are some good ones out there who want quality, do pay, and provide a very steady flow of work. Maybe things are a little different here in the UK.

We've being growing for seven years largely because of them.

Anyway I'm getting off the point - has anyone used a top end light meter to compare factory tinted glass and filmed glass for Thermal radiation and UV etc. I want to use such a device to convince the dealerships, but thought someone here would have done so already. anyone :lol

yes a member here did once, but you would have to search to see his results. name metint, topic????? I ahve no clue.

but he did just want you are asking.

Guest cactustint

[quote name='nautiboi73'

yes a member here did once, but you would have to search to see his results. name metint, topic????? I ahve no clue.

but he did just want you are asking.

yes I read much on this place and see this to

Guest willie

:lol

I luv my dealer accounts. I can count on 30-40 cars and trucks a month, and they all pay on the 10th. They pay the same price as the retail customer and havent had any trouble with them yet. :)

they get retail I get :lol2

dude Im not but about an hour away from you, learn the trade and how to do everything and give me a shout :)

Guest solarspot

:lol6

I luv my dealer accounts. I can count on 30-40 cars and trucks a month, and they all pay on the 10th. They pay the same price as the retail customer and havent had any trouble with them yet. :heh

they get retail I get :heh

dude Im not but about an hour away from you, learn the trade and how to do everything and give me a shout :lol6

will do :rollin

I think this experience is good for me learn something every day

get all the time I need and nobody breathing down my neck

but with useing quality film and THIS dealers pricing I'm paying my dues

I know I'm making more than I would for a shop(with my experience) so I can live with it for now

practice makes perfect

thanks for the support willie! :lol2:lol2

Guest willie

:lol6

I luv my dealer accounts. I can count on 30-40 cars and trucks a month, and they all pay on the 10th. They pay the same price as the retail customer and havent had any trouble with them yet. :heh

they get retail I get :lol6

dude Im not but about an hour away from you, learn the trade and how to do everything and give me a shout :lol2

will do :rollin

I think this experience is good for me learn something every day

get all the time I need and nobody breathing down my neck

but with useing quality film and THIS dealers pricing I'm paying my dues

I know I'm making more than I would for a shop(with my experience) so I can live with it for now

practice makes perfect

thanks for the support willie! :lol2:gasp

:heh keep pluggin I pmed you the shop number

Guest Tintim

:passout thanks Nautiboy

SOrry been slow getting back but I have been trawling through the many posts for metint and as yet found plenty about VLT but nothing on comparsion information.

I'm not entirely used to using forums but I'll try and send him a personal message.

Many thanks

Archived