Vinyl on dot matrix

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my buddy's is a '93....lol.....and his turd has :beer polish on it...some 18's with yellow scorchers, lowered, with adjustable KYB struts, chrome and stiffer sway bar, 3" exhaust, no cat....V6 motor, homemade cold air intake (there's no room for one, so he made one) short throw shifter....high pressure fuel pressure regulator, plugs, 9 or 10 mm plug wires, blah blah.....he has spent some money on this car....and it's fast as a muther pucker....he got a ticket last year for doin' 160 in a 50....:lol6 his license got taken away and all kinds of grief.....so this year he's havin the heads ported and polished...go figure :lol6

Guest thetintshop

I've done a couple R&Rs on cars tinted by someone else. after cutting off the film, I used a 2" peice of masking tape and covered the tint. then used adhesive remover to take off the old glue. worked fine for me.

I'm 'bout it...I started putting my business cards on cars yesterday....I saw a newer caravan with a paper plate on it and like 4 car seats in the back and no factory darkened glass....:nope so I wrote a quote on a card and put it under the wiper....hope they call :woowoo my next mission is lookin for crappy dots in wal-mart parking lots :woowoo thanks guys for all your support.

Archived