madico...

This is just another thing that makes madico suck so hard in my book. I sold and installed madico starting in the early 90s up until about three years ago, used tg ag sb and the crap al that they had. I changed after the new sac area dist took over.

Heres the thing we tinting a customers car with on20 2.5 years ago, she is having some fading in throughout the back glass and the Azzhoes want to send them to diff shop that currently sells madico. I know the guy they want to send it to**************. So I told them I didnt want one of my custs that we have done many jobs for being redirected to another shop, they said sorry then fix it yourself.

So I told them fine Ill put the big J on at least they will stand behind the produt they sell. Irma however was very pleasent to deal with and felt bad about the outcome...go Irma!! :eyebrows:evilgrin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ALLABOUTTINT

YA that sucks man all I can tell you is that you gotta find a company with good reps, im out here in sac too and madicao been trying to get me to use their stuff but the film kinda ugly its got like a green color in it

Agreed, IMO many companys make a great product. Its all about how they treat us as dealers, from the small volume shop to the high volume shop...we all want a rep/company to treat us great. This,again IMO is where madico has failed in the past few years.

Its not really the film Im complaining about, its the direction the company is heading with its customer service.

This is just another thing that makes madico suck so hard in my book. I sold and installed madico starting in the early 90s up until about three years ago, used tg ag sb and the crap al that they had. I changed after the new sac area dist took over.

Heres the thing we tinting a customers car with on20 2.5 years ago, she is having some fading in throughout the back glass and the Azzhoes want to send them to diff shop that currently sells madico. I know the guy they want to send it to, hes a real winner and been in jail for **************. So I told them I didnt want one of my custs that we have done many jobs for being redirected to another shop, they said sorry then fix it yourself.

So I told them fine Ill put the big J on at least they will stand behind the produt they sell. Irma however was very pleasent to deal with and felt bad about the outcome...go Irma!! :DD:DD

Dang you left out the NS (Granite) series :beach

Guest Texasrocker

Ive been a Madico Dealer for about 18 yrs. I found out yrs ago, that the NS, AL, AB, all that series failed in color fast after a couple yrs. I stuck with the "dyed" film TG series, and found it lasted up to 6 yrs, then it slowly turns a "bluish" color over time. I tried re-ordering some a couple yrs ago, was dis-continued. Last yr they had it. Not sure this yr? One thing I know, nothing "adheres to glass", and sets fast as Madicos adhesives, but Im a "Small Shop", and they treat me like Im a "nobody", after all these years selling their products! I have found a product by Llumar, that looks great, matches factory shading in glass, and it is their 3-yr warranty (optional lifetime) product called "Jet Series". Im gonna try it for awhile, and see how it holds-up. The adhesive isnt as "aggresive" as I prefer (like madico), but it does "match" factory shaded windows. RSVP?. ol TR

Archived