Tint laws in Poland

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

I have a polish guy who wants some sort of certificate for his window film, he says that the laws in poland are strict.

He wants 50% on the front and 5% behind the driver...does anybody (Leo) have a clue as to the laws over there?

I dont really want to get intp a paper trail with this guy...do you think he may accept one of my old swimming certificates from junior school? :spit

Naughty

:dunno

I have a polish guy who wants some sort of certificate for his window film, he says that the laws in poland are strict.

He wants 50% on the front and 5% behind the driver...does anybody (Leo) have a clue as to the laws over there?

I dont really want to get intp a paper trail with this guy...do you think he may accept one of my old swimming certificates from junior school? :spit

Naughty

I dont think he wants something that old :hmmm .....

btw id just tell him its ?x seeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa!!...no money back....no guarantees...just call me Del Boy

well- I would say no chance for you ;)

I tinted some cars in poland during a seminare...

it was like only registered tinters are allowed to tint a car in poland and must put a special label on (under) EACH tinted window (maybe it changed since I heard that)

but even if this is no more the law - u?ll need an "ABG-" printed film ...

well- I would say no chance for you ;)

I tinted some cars in poland during a seminare...

it was like only registered tinters are allowed to tint a car in poland and must put a special label on (under) EACH tinted window (maybe it changed since I heard that)

but even if this is no more the law - u?ll need an "ABG-" printed film ...

:rollin Really don't hear about it...

I dont really want to get intp a paper trail with this guy...do you think he may accept one of my old swimming certificates from junior school? :thumb

Naughty

I will call my polish customer tomorrow to check it

Archived