suntech film

Guest willbolk

Guest willbolk

hi - newbie here. I've been referred to a local tint shop which received raves for their service. apparently they use suntech film, which I haven't heard anything about. reading through this forum, I've seen llumar, 3m, huper optik, johnson, solargard and several others, but have seen nothing on suntech. does anyone know about the quality of their film?

thanks in advance for any info

Guest nautiboi73

all films have good point and bad. Suntech is the same, good and bad. I don't know of any bad off hand but the quality of the install and reputaion of the shop is IMO more important that just what film they use.

if a good dhop sells a bad film and stands behind it

is better than

if a bad shop sells a good film and jumps ship(wont honor anything).....

Guest MidcoastMW

Suntek has very nice films. Just stay away from the 'standard' line.

I reccomend going with the High Performance line, or the Carbon. Go that route and you will be 100% satisfied! :beer

Guest willbolk

thanks for the quick replies, sounds like a pretty good product.

(I just realized that if I spelled suntek correctly when I did my initial search, I would have found plenty of threads.)

thanks again.

Guest tintgod

stay with the HP line or the infinity line...as for the carbon..depending on where you live and the climate ..I have seen.and heard..that is doesnt hold up in some climates..but I havent experience it my self .do to I dont use the carbon line..just somethink to think about

Guest willbolk
stay with the HP line or the infinity line...as for the carbon..depending on where you live and the climate ..I have seen.and heard..that is doesnt hold up in some climates..but I havent experience it my self .do to I dont use the carbon line..just somethink to think about

how much more - percentage-wise - should I expect to pay for either the HP line or infinity line vs. the carbon line?

thanks

Archived