Advertise Here

Looking for V-KOOL distributors

Guest SolarShopFilm

Guest SolarShopFilm

Hi, im located in Dayton, OH and am in need of some V-KOOL. Im just looking for a roll right now, and probablly more int the future if the price is right. If you think u can help me out please e-mail me at Deathbycrack@hotmail.com serious inquiries ONLY please. Im gonna need this by tuesday of the coming week.

Hi, im located in Dayton, OH and am in need of some V-KOOL. Im just looking for a roll right now, and probablly more int the future if the price is right. If you think u can help me out please e-mail me at Deathbycrack@hotmail.com serious inquiries ONLY please. Im gonna need this by tuesday of the coming week.

Can't help but think that if we're the V-KOOL distributor and we were approached by a dealer/tinter looking for our product that we might have some concerns over getting involved with someone with a Deathbycrack@hotmail.com email address.

Guest SolarShopFilm

Then dont thats fine, im sure someone would like to have my business. Im sorry that u dont like my email adress, but it doesnt change the fact that I need V-KOOL.

maybe my ass crack hangs out while doing film? :beer j/k

Guest SolarShopFilm

if the price is right.

Well lower your sights because with VK it ain't ever going to happen.

devil.

I know, but its worth a shot.

Archived