Concord films

Guest Ernesto

Guest Ernesto

Ive researched on here and people say that they are "ok" films and other people say they arent.

Im looking for some 20% film (decent brand) because my dads two front windows are really screwed up and the shop went out of business so yeah :bingo He told me he would let me try to tint it. I once bought some cheap film from eBay and obviously didn't really like it (just to practice with).

Any links or suggestions?

I was looking into Concord films since it is not too expensive.

Guest VaTinterPMan

I use concord as a cheaper film, I use it on peoples cars that dont want to pay so much money. I mainly use llumar and comparing both of them they shrink well and concord adheres (cures) to windows pretty quic. But im in va and I say 2-3 tops before the reg. non-metal film will turn purple or fade out. and 4-6 for the metal maybe longer. but for fl I say it will prolly get torn up quick but a great film to practice with by all means.

Guest Ernesto
I use concord as a cheaper film, I use it on peoples cars that dont want to pay so much money. I mainly use llumar and comparing both of them they shrink well and concord adheres (cures) to windows pretty quic. But im in va and I say 2-3 tops before the reg. non-metal film will turn purple or fade out. and 4-6 for the metal maybe longer. but for fl I say it will prolly get torn up quick but a great film to practice with by all means.
Ahh ok thanks...Guess I won't settle for Concord then.

Archived