1st Ever Splice

:wall

lol

Did my mates 206, brought some non metalized film, as I thought it would make my life easier.. lol...

First 1 piece attempt, didnt turn out to well, maybe it was my wet line, so I thought I would splice it. Bit risky, as I didnt have much film, and ive never even tried this method b4. Ive seen my boss do it once, so was doing it semi blind...

Anyway...

Wat a Fing RESULT.. Went on superbly, Hid the splice amazingly, and u couldnt even tell it was done...

One negative bit...

"Shady, put the graphics u did me underneath, bloody hell there fiddly!! lol" Never again, need to re think that idea!

:wall

Guest Shady

When you get used to installing graphics and letters they can be very effective. They can be tricky but if you see somene do it whos knows what they are doing you can pick it up very easily..

I have posted this attachments loads but its just to show you some work in question. As people here have noted, it is excessive and could have easily be done in vinyl........True :lol2

post-234-1152969135.jpg

post-234-1152969214.jpg

Guest walestint
I'm sh!t at splicing so really try and get everything in one piece (well everything) :thumb

splicing had to be an option for me on clio/omega estate before the soap trick

gets your ole heart racing a bit gunnig for a clean cut, leaving blade on glass at all times, plays tricks on your eyes :wall

long live de soap!

Wat a Fing RESULT.. Went on superbly, Hid the splice amazingly, and u couldnt even tell it was done...

That's great news that you were prepared to give an age old art form lost almost forever these days a go.

Goodonya and may it help you to further make life easier. :lol6

The crazy thing is the results look exactly the same. Go figure! :rollin

Devil

Archived