Problems with my 06 Charger

Guest JMass

Guest JMass

Whats up everyone, I just got my car tinted last weekend, its an 06 dodge charger. It took them like 45 min to do it, man it was fast but now a week later and I noticed that there is alot of dirt in the windows, not just along the sides like you normaly get but right smack dab in the middle(skatterd). WTF should I do, should I take it back and have them redo this or what. please help

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JMass
where ya from?

Im from KC, You ever herd of --- tinting, thats where I got it done, they did my girlfriends car and it doesnt have a single spec but mine every window including the back is got crap in it. I dont want to be one of those nagging customers but seriously if I pay the money I want it to look nice. I use to tint for a shop and I know what its suppose to look like, I would have done it my self but I dont have the shop or materials anymore....

Guest autotinter

if it was only one speck, that would be different, sometimes when the film is wet, you can miss the little specks, take it back and show them.

Guest kccartint

Im sure they will take care of you. I used to work there years ago and problems got fixed without any and fuss. I know they have a trainee there so maybe it slipped throught the cracks.

Just bring it by and let them look at it. I am sure Byron or Ron will take care of you.

haha, first of all, I find it funny when you say, and I quote, "not just along the sides like you normaly get" ..... thats something thats not normal in the first place if youre getting it tinted by someone who actually knows what theyre doing. contamination is not normal and if its everywhere, take the damn thing back and tell them youre not satisfied and if theyre a well known and trusted shop, they should have given you a warranty and that should be good enough to have it replaced.

Guest JMass
haha, first of all, I find it funny when you say, and I quote, "not just along the sides like you normaly get" ..... thats something thats not normal in the first place if youre getting it tinted by someone who actually knows what theyre doing. contamination is not normal and if its everywhere, take the damn thing back and tell them youre not satisfied and if theyre a well known and trusted shop, they should have given you a warranty and that should be good enough to have it replaced.

Ok thanks everyone, even the back glass has patches of s**t in it, I hate bitchin but want it to look good

:rollin

Archived