Guest nautiboi73

we do it based on vehicle, which translates to difficutly of job, time needed to complete correctly, and film used. all factor into final price. also extra cleaning and or seat removal, ect. all that factors in.

and dealers?? depends on how much volume they send, alot? bigger discount, just a few? retail.

we do it based on vehicle, which translates to difficutly of job, time needed to complete correctly, and film used. all factor into final price. also extra cleaning and or seat removal, ect. all that factors in.

and dealers?? depends on how much volume they send, alot? bigger discount, just a few? retail.

:smoker Only one element missing, customers attitude!

So do you post pricing as an average or what? I have window count prices posted and I am finding that I win some lose some and lose some but I would rather win,win ya know so I guess the only answer is is by vehicle make/model but thats a hell of a pricelist.

This is how I price my film....

1. Arm

2. Leg

3. First Born

And for dealerships, I had a couple fingers for each step just because they are a pain in the arse and don't deserve a discount or any such special treatment other than a swift kick in the berries.

:smoker

Guest nautiboi73
So do you post pricing as an average or what? I have window count prices posted and I am finding that I win some lose some and lose some but I would rather win,win ya know so I guess the only answer is is by vehicle make/model but thats a hell of a pricelist.

I use a computer program to quote.... :thumb

Guest darkdan

I basically charge the same for "types" of cars.

I group them into, cars, trucks, suvs, wagons, etc.

Then I add on extra for cars I know I'm going to hate.

Guest willie
I basically charge the same for "types" of cars.

I group them into, cars, trucks, suvs, wagons, etc.

Then I add on extra for cars I know I'm going to hate.

:nope

Archived